Are you a BSN.RN. (Filipina/Filipino) and do you want to get a job as a nurse in a hospital abroad - in Germany, Switzerland or Austria? With the German Language Course Professionals A1 to B2 we offer you the opportunity to get these prerequisites to work abroad. This course offers the contents of A1, A2, B1 and B2.
It pass on the basic knowledge to increase up to a fluent speaking. It leads you up to the B2 - level in one course! The Certificate B2 is recognized in many countries as an initial requirement for studying German or any occupation in Germany, Switzerland or Austria.
The exam can be taken at the ÖSD Examination Center in Cebu City or Manila and will testify that you are able to...
Follow the main content of specific and abstract topics and obtain relevant information from them (i.e. radio broadcasts)
Understand a wide range of texts, both shorter simple texts (such as advertisements) and longer, more complex factual texts, commentaries and reports
Express yourself clearly and in a structured way in writing on the subject of complex matters and also correct mistakes in texts written by other people
Give clearly structured oral comments on general subjects and topics of particular interest to you
Take an active part in discussions on subjects you know about, taking up a position and presenting your own point of view
German Language Course Professionals Objective, Duration & Prerequisite
Completing the existing knowledge and increase up to a fluent speaking
Preparation for the ÖSD B2 Level Exam
The language training takes 10 - 12 months (depending on the learning progress)
Prerequisite for Scholarship
Bachelor of Science in Nursing / Registered Nurse
Course Start Dates and Fees
Course Start Dates
We will inform you about the next course start date
Course Fee (includes course materials)
Php 125,000.00 per participant (it includes a promo of Php 15,000.00)
Important! The costs for the exam are not included in the course fee and have to be paid at least 6 weeks before the examination date and within 3 working days after registration.
1. Full scholarship (total costs will be borne by the agency/the employer)
- Requirement: scholarship approval based on CV of the student by the employment agency/the employer
- A unique one-time repetition of a training level is possible and free of charge. Any further repetition has to be paid by the student himself/herself, or after consultation by the agency/employer
- Starting B1 the agency may pay a monthly allowance. Prerequisite: the candidate no longer works so that he/she can fully concentrate on language acquisition
- By arrangement, the costs for the exam can also be borne by the agency/the employer
2. Partly scholarship (the costs are initially borne by the student)
2a. Initial and partial payment by the student
- Down-payment during the enrollment: at least Php 10,000.00
- Partial payment after 1 month: Php 10,000.00
- Partial payment after 2 months: Php 10,000.00
2b. All further course costs will be borne by the employment agency/the employer
- Requirement: Internal A1 exam successful passed and positive evaluation results after personal interview with the employment agency/the employer
2c. Refund by the agency/the employer
- After successful passing the B2 exam and visa application processed the initial costs (see pos. 2a) will be refund by the employment agency/the employer
Remarks: In case of cancellation a full refund is due by the course participant up to the level reached!
For more information
Please call the office or send us an email
Please use our online course registration form