The ÖSD (Österreichisches Sprachdiplom Deutsch) is a state-approved examination and assessment system for German as a foreign language / German as a second language.
ÖSD exams correspond to the levels of the "Common European Framework of Reference for Languages" (CEFR). There's a brief description of the CEFR in the Level Overview.
For more information about ÖSD you can visit the website http://www.osd.at/
Please read the examination guidelines carefully. You will have to certify in the examination registration that you have read and fully unterstand the examination guidelines and regulations.
- I am aware that I should be at the examination center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled examination time.
- I understand that the ÖSD - examination center will not issue any further reminder regarding the examination date and time, unless changed by the center for a valid reason.
- I understand that I will be charged the full test fee if I cancel or postpone my test.
- I certify that the information provided on the electronic or paper form is complete, true and accurate. I understand, that if any other person attempts to take the examination in my place, both I and such person are liable to prosecution.
- I understand that I am required to present my passport or NBI clearance as proof of identification on the exam day and when I claim my test results or certificate.
- I understand that I will be not allowed to take the exam if I am late.
- I understand that the test results will be available at least two (2) weeks after the test day.
- I understand that the test results will be released only to the examinee.
- I understand that the work I produce as part of my examination remains the property of the testing center and under no circumstances will be released to candidates or organizations.
- I understand if I fail the exam, I may view my test paper (upon request in writing within three (3) weeks after the exam date) only in the presence of the exam coordinator.
- I understand that if the details on the electronic form are not completed correctly, my application may not be processed.