The ÖSD (Österreichisches Sprachdiplom Deutsch) is a state-approved examination and assessment system for German as a foreign language / German as a second language.
ÖSD exams correspond to the levels of the "Common European Framework of Reference for Languages" (CEFR). There's a brief description of the CEFR in the Level Overview.
For more information about ÖSD you can visit the website http://www.osd.at/
Please read the examination guidelines carefully. You will have to certify in the examination registration that you have read and fully unterstand the examination guidelines and regulations.
- I am aware that I should be at the examination center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled examination time.
- I understand that the ÖSD - examination center will not issue any further reminder regarding the examination date and time, unless changed by the center for a valid reason.
- I understand that I will be charged the full test fee if I cancel or postpone my test.
- I certify that the information provided on the electronic or paper form is complete, true and accurate. I understand, that if any other person attempts to take the examination in my place, both I and such person are liable to prosecution.
- I understand that I am required to present my passport or NBI clearance as proof of identification on the exam day and when I claim my test results or certificate.
- I understand that I will be not allowed to take the exam if I am late.
- I understand that the test results will be available at least five (5) weeks after the test day.
- I understand that the test results will be released only to the examinee.
- I understand that the work I produce as part of my examination remains the property of the testing center and under no circumstances will be released to candidates or organizations.
- I understand if I fail the exam, I may view my test paper (upon request in writing within six (6) weeks after the exam date) only in the presence of the exam coordinator.
- I understand that if the details on the electronic form are not completed correctly, my application may not be processed. In the case of multiple applications or an application without punctual payment, we reserve the right to charge a processing fee.